Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Video footage of a show unofficially leaked

It has come to my attention that a video recording that I commissioned (on a mobile phone) for private viewing by myself (for general performance notes), has been leaked and banded about the internet via YouTube without my consent. I am a little disappointed by this action because some of the material contained on the video could be stolen by other aspiring magicians to make a name for themselves, when clearly the material is mine. I have contacted YouTube in an attempt to have the video removed, but they have so far refused, mentioning that the person who recorded the footage was the person that actually owned the video and I did not have any rights of ownership.

That said, I think it is worth posting a link to the video, now that it has already been made public (without my consent, I add once again). As this was recorded on a mobile device, the picture and sound quality is not as good as it should have been. When I commissioned this video, I explicitly asked that the recording be of broadcast quality (in case of a television deal), but obviously promises that were made to me in good faith weren't kept.

I hope you enjoy my performance and, after viewing the quality of the magic you can expect from a David Lemezmer performance, you will consider making me your magician of choice for your next event.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment