Pages

Saturday 19 May 2012

Read all about it! Read all about it!

It's been a busy couple of weeks for me. I have been contacted by some magic publications - well, I contacted them really - and have been very busy writing an article about my successful life. This article will encourage bottom-of-the-ladder magicians to make it to the very top-rung, like me. So far, none of the publications have accepted my submission. It's early days, though, and I am optimistic that at least one of the 17 magic magazines and 32 magic clubs that I sent the article to will accept it, although there was a bit of interest from the Leicester Magic Circle. They returned a pleasant thank you letter, together with an application form and a 'with compliments' slip.

I have also been interviewed, I believe for an interweb site - can't remember who it was though so that's a downside. They asked a few awkward questions, but I am confident that my answers have quelled any potential issues; if they didn't then I'm sure they'll be edited out anyway, so no need for me to worry.


Hopefully, these will help promote the David Lemezmer name.

No comments:

Post a Comment