Pages

Friday 13 April 2012

Unwelcome comments

Recently I have been subjected to people sending me hurtful comments not only to my e-mail address but also directly through Facebook. Usually, such criticisms do not bother me. However, two particularly upsetting comments that I had to endure were, "you're not a real magician", and, "I have cracker tricks that are bigger than yours."

I want to deal with these appalling claims individually.

Claim 1: "You're not a real magician"
An accusation that I strongly deny, because I am.

Claim 2: "I have cracker tricks that are bigger than yours"
I can quash this claim by simply stating that most of my props are much bigger than a standard sized Christmas cracker and therefore wouldn't even fit inside one, so this claim is baseless.

No comments:

Post a Comment