Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2012

A genuine booking and a genuine apology


It turns out that the booking for Jimmy Burlesbury’s birthday was a genuine one and I have let a seven year old down on his special day. I am glad that little Jimmy was looking forward to seeing my magic act and I commend him for boasting to all his friends about having a ‘brilliant magician’ (his words) performing at his party, but I am truly sorry for my unfortunate mistake. I do understand Mrs. Burlesbury’s anger, but surely there is no need to spread the word to all her friends and acquaintances about this, and taking this story to her local paper is simply unreasonable and excessive behaviour from a grown woman.  I can’t condone Mrs. Burlesbury’s unprofessional handling of this trivial issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment